Thursday, December 11, 2008

Taking my Kuji-In Practice to the Next Level

Yesterday, I purchased the electronic version of Rev. Francois Lepine's Kuji-In Teacher's Guide, which comes in an Adobe PDF format that is very easy to download, and of course, to read on your 'puter.

It's only about 36 pages long, which makes it a quick read. In fact, I read it last night right before going to bed. But don't let the shortness of the document fool you. It's a very good complement to his existing published works on the subject, all of which I have purchased and have read, and am now in the process of implementing into my practice.

I purchased the teacher's guide not because I'm interested in teaching the practice anytime soon, but mostly because I'm trying to do everything I can, in my own insulated private practice at home, to flesh out my grasp of the Kuji-In practice.

I'm hoping to attend one of Rev. Lepine's seminars in the near future, and perhaps to connect with one of the teachers he has certified to pass on the Kuji-In. I'm sure my practice will quickly advance when that happens, but in the meantime, I'm trying to augment my practice prior to undergoing the initiations and empowerments Rev. Lepine suggests.

One thing I have yet to decide is whether to engage in an initial exploration of the related Kuji-Kiri practice, and then do the initiations and empowerments? Or do the initiations and empowerments before moving onto the initial exploration of the Kuji-Kiri.

Any advice or suggestions would be helpful.

Peace.

No comments: