Saturday, April 11, 2009

Facebook Page Devoted to the Kuji-In

Hello, my spiritual buyu! I trust this finds you well...

Today's post: I just discovered there's a Facebook page devoted to the Kuji-In; it can be found here: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4920849614#/group.php?gid=4920849614.

It doesn't seem to be active, but maybe we can change that.

Of course, I did announce to the small membership of that page the existence of this humble blog, so I'm thinking it would be cool if we could somehow stimulate a bit of dialogue. As I told the folks there, as far as I am concerned, the more serious involvement there is in this precious practice, the better.

Well, we'll see. I'm just thankful these teachings are available and I look forward to continued practice.

Devotedly yours,

-T.N.O.-

No comments: