Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Web Site Promoting Kuji-In

Hey, everybody, I recently discovered a new Web site has been put online to help promote the practice of the Kuji-In and Kuji-Kiri. It's called kujiinresources.com, and features material relating to Kuji and ninjutsu, estoeric Buddhism, Reiki and holistic healing.

It also features links for related media such as books, videos and audios, as well as some helfpul other Web resources online.

Check it out when you have a chance, and tell them the Ninja Onmyoji sent you.

HOH!

In the interests of full and fair disclosure, I must point out that, even though they have a brand new Web site, they've gone ahead and posted a link to this humble little blog. Cool. However, I was planning on announcing their site prior to finding out they had a link to The Kuji Blog, just the same.

Anyway, I recommend anyone with an interest in the Kuji-In technology check it out. It looks like it will be a good repository for a diverse collection of Kuji-related content.

As far as our own little blog here goes, I'll be posting some fresh content in the next few days, I hope. I'm about to begin preparing a comprehensive training manual, strictly for my own guidance, at this point, made up of all the content I can conceivably find on the Kuji practice. I expect to include a good bit of original content as I go along, so be sure to check back here regularly for some tidbits and hopefully some provocative or inspiring material to help you in your knowledge and practice.

Until then... keep going, keep sitting, and keep realizing all the wonderful truths there are that reside within you...

-The Ninja Onmyoji-

No comments: